comeing to north carolina aug 7 on biz, for the weekend,need help

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by catfishfearme, Jul 27, 2009.

1. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    me and my wife (roseann)are heading down, and was hoping, that a Carolina brother or sister would be nice enough to meet up with us, and show us some spots,we have been cat fishing for 4 years,( recovering from bass fishing lol) my pb blue is 38, Flathead is 28, chan around 12, roseann s is blue 4, Flathead 12 , chan 7 or 8. we don't drink or do DRUGS the kids are going to stay with granny in Ohio, we are coming there on biz, so we will only have the weekend of the 7aug.i would like to get things set in stone now so things can go smooth, if you can show us a good spot,or go with us that would be grate,if so please pm me and ill give you my cell number ok. thanks so much, rich and roseann:wink: p s allmost forgot yes, we don't have a boat so we are very use to fishing from the bank

2. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Where (what city) will you be staying?

3. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    well my trip has changed, the biz is not going to let me fish this time in n.c., sorry for makeing a tread,and then droping it, but i got 2,17 year olds geting out of high school,and heading to college, so the fishing trip is off:sad2:

4. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    anytime you come over my way rich..........drop me a line and we'll make arrangements!

5. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    ok bud ill do that, im down there in your state or right down the road from n. c. about 7 times a year, but its always just for a short time,maybe some time i can finsh my work up and not have to go to the next job, i thank you for the kind offer, and will keep it in mind, thank you:big_smile:

6. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    youre more than welcome! and im looking forward to it!