Come on People Why are we Here?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by brian88b, Dec 6, 2009.

1. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    COME ON brothers and Sisters of the BOC. There are 32,000+ members here and only a hundred and something have signed this petition. :angry::angry: Thats why we all love and do what we do here in the first place. Take a minute and sign this please and send messages to all your friends to do the same. So our great grandchildren can catch Monster Cats too and not just look at our old pictures and think WOW I wish catfish still were big like that. :wink::wink::wink::wink::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:
    It's the first Sticky titledCatfish Rescue Catfish Petition
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68937
    Come on People lets all give a little back to what we Love and Preserve it for all future catfish finatics like us.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  2. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    bump 2 get the ball rolling

3. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,ve already signed.Can my wife sign,she got a seperate E mail address?

4. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Im sure that will work with the different e-mail address Thanks Bigcatpat and wife :big_smile::big_smile:

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Signed!

thank you for your commitment to our sport!

6. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i should be on there somewhere, i still have a log in and ID, but i couldn't find my name and it wouldn't let me sign again... hopefully more people will sign it and help do away with the practice of harvesting and selling live fish to paylakes...

7. 187um

187um New Member

State:
    west frankfort, ill
    all signed up guys!!! and wish i could do it more than once this is a very worthy cause!! and i have sent out e-mails to some people urging them to sign up as well!