Come on in and join us!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by FourWinds, Mar 7, 2008.

1. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    I haven't been a member here all that long, myself, actually... at least not like lots of other fellas (or even lots of gals, too). But I have seen the hit count go up quite a bit. Case in point - here's a recent count:

1327 (325 members and 1002 active visitors)

That was today at about 9:40 PM on 3-7-08.

1002 active visitors!!!

I know not all of you are going to join... but some of you might!

Come on and join us... The Brotherhood of Catfishermen (and catfisherwomen). I think you'll like it here. There's lots of friendly folks and lots of good advice... both given and taken! And as far as advice goes... you can give it... or you can take it... you can even ignore it if you want to!

Come on and join us!

Dave

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Im definitely seeing alot of new members! It's really cool to see how the BOC is continuing to grow!

3. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Bump for visitors...

4. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Come on fellas... click and join... it don't cost nothin but keystrokes... you might be glad you did!

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Dave keep pushing the BOC it does help and welcome to the club

6. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    I've been trying to get my nephew and some of the guys at work to join... they all catfish and and like fishing in general.

7. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    I'll throw in my $.02, an plug th BOC. I havent found a site yet that I like as much as this one. there are other sites, yes, but catfish1.com is my personal favorite. I do have one complaint tho, there doesnt seem to be very many people from Temple-Belton area on here, & I have told every catfishin enthusiast I know about this site, so if they have joined thank GOD, if so why havent they found me, lol. if not...why not? I have learned alot thru this site, got ideas for days from jon boat modifications to bait recipes to rod holders, to electrical wiring and all sorts of stuff, this site rocks steady. come on in an join us, th waters fine.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I cant touch this one to much fellas-you can lead a horse to water....but drinking is a whole other gig:wink:Dont know what there missing-There is something on this site for everyone....And yup it is the best place on the net...Alot of good things giong on here........No Doubt bout it!

9. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Come on in and join guys... it don't cost nothin but a few keystrokes. You might even be glad you did!

10. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    I got to say. I learned alot off this site. I have only been on for about a month but I have got alot of great advice and info. off of it.