Columbus vs Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by pendog66, Jan 12, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I went up to Columbus to watch my Penguins against the Blue Jackets. We got blasted but i still thought it was a good game. Both teams played physical and protected each other which added up to 152 penalty minutes. A new Blue Jackets Franchise record. But the thrill for me was when i was 3 feet away from the Greatest player ever. Mario Lemieux i made eye contact with him and he gave me the smirk of acknowledgement. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I got a couple of pictures of him and then Sidney Crosby. Even got a high five from Sid as he left the ice. It was the best feeling in the world. The first pic is the man himself Lemieux. Second is Koltzov and Crosby then the next one is Sidney as he skated by me.

Attached Files:

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Some more pics from the game.

Attached Files:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Awesome pics, I am not a big Hockey fan but traveled to Pitt to watch the Penguins about 5 years ago with a buddy from work. It was a great arena and a great time. Work has season tickets to Blue Jackets and I get them every so often. If any BOC brother really likes Hockey next time I get em I will be more then glad to give em to ya. Just shoot me a PM.

4. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Nate, great pics man!!! Yeah the Pens were looking absolutely horrible from the start of the game. 10 seconds into the game to be exact! They better get there sh*t together pretty quick. I've gone to 6 or 7 Pens games this season so far. Its always a great time. I just wish they would win a little more often.

Tea, if I was a little closer I would definitely take you up on the offer!