Colts vs. Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by whiteriverbigcats, Oct 28, 2007.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I know alot are waiting on this game. I know i am.. Figured I would start this thread for everyones predictions. Such as Final Score, What game plan should be used for either team. Who poses the most threat on each side of the ball.. ect..

Colts over the Patriots
    31 - 27

J. Addia and Freeney is best threat for Colts.

R. Moss and W. Welker are both even for Pats.

Beleive it wont be the last time we play the Pats.. But this game should be a fight to the finish!!!

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Colts 35

Cheats 34

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    It should be one heck of a game. After watching the major ass whooping New England put on Washington yesterday I'm gonna have to predict the Pats to take this game 34-21. I think I heard it said yesterday that this is the latest in a season 2 undefeated teams have ever met. I'm gonna have the beers iced down cold for this game! :wink: :big_smile:

4. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I'll stick with my pick in the other post. Colts over Pats 30-27

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Colts win in a close game, no ran up score on the Colts!! It's time for the Pats hardest game of the season! Let's get it on!!!:crazy:

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    COLTS ALL THE WAY

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    It will be a great game, at the end I hope the Colts are still unbeaten, I don't care what the score is.
    One way to stop Randy Moss is to bump him at the line and disrupt his route, the way Chicago used to de when he was a Viking.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm not a big fan of either(Go Broncos!!! LOL!) but i'm taking the Pats over the Colts. At least I hope they beat the Colts! I like Dungy but thats about it for the Colts. I think the Pats have way too many weapons and will easily take the Colts. Just my thoughts on the matter. I won't lose any sleep no matter who wins the game.
    I'm just hoping my slumping Broncos beat Green Bay tonight!!!:smile2:

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I drink to that. Anyone going agains Green Bay any day is a friend of mine. GO BEARS!!:smile2:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    My greatest memory of the NFL is when Denver beat GB in the superbowl. I still have that game on VHS! :smile2:

11. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    As much as I want to see the cheeseheads go down. I find myself rooting for Brett Favre tonight. If he has a big game, he can keep my fantasy team undefeated.

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks,I'll blame you for them losing!:smile2: Denver just can't stop the run or the pass. When that happens you'll lose a lot of games. Favre looked pretty dang good for a 38(?) year old quarterback though.

13. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    It still wasn't enough. Favre needed 9 more yards for me to tie.:angry:

Figures, Favre ticks me off again.