Colts Superbowl Bound

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by mcwrestler, Jan 21, 2007.

1. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Manning finally shook off the monkey that has been on his back and led the colts to the game. Question is, will he be a Marino or a Montana. The game will truly be offense against defense, and I see the colts taking it.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sure hope your right on that. It was a good game ,but was rather worried there for awhile.It's been a long time coming. GO COLTS!!

3. talk2sampson

talk2sampson New Member

State:
    smithville mo
    What a game!! Colts down 21-3 only to come back and win.... WOW!! The superbowl ought to be a good one. Go Colts!!!!

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, since the Saints acually beat themselves with turnovers, I really don't think the Bears have a snowballs chance in .... at winning this game,. But like I have said before "Even a blind dog can find a bone now and then"!!!
    I don't like either one of these teams so it doesn't really matter to me who win.

5. master_cat

master_cat New Member

State:
    tennessee
    id like to see the colts win this one i dont relly like either team but id rather see them win

6. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I'LL BE PULLING FOR THE COLTS IN THE SUPER BOWL.

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    I will be rooting for the Colts big time this next game for sure. Get er done!!!

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    I believe fish has the right thing going here...

bayrunner ray

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    PHIL, BRAD Where are you guys at? Whoo Dee Whoo!!! Peyton is the best quarterback Evaaa!!!!!!

10. gater460

gater460 New Member

State:
    eldon,mo
    nobodys saying anything how the colts had the heat in the dome turned up extra high. with the pats coming from cold climate. they sure had alot of trouble with cramping because of it just thiink about it.

11. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    John,
    You are a grumpy old geezer:tounge_out: ...W

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, He is a legend in his OWN MIND, LOL!!!

13. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

I'm right Here!!!!

So a 500 record in the postseason makes you the best ever?

Congrats Colts, You finaly made it...but remember You still got one more game!

14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    For the amount those guys get paid they should be able to play anywhere from the Sahara Desert to the North Pole...W

15. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Football Players do not just drop the ball because they want to, something/someone made thos fumballs happen, the good defences of the leage do it.
    I don't agree with your "blind dog" theory, it is dificult to get tho the SB, if it was easy your team would have made it.

16. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    You would think living in Indaina I would be torn on which team to root for but
    GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats to all the Colt's on here! That was one heck of a comeback in the second half!

18. msbren06

msbren06 New Member

State:
    Florida
    I was sure worried there when NE had a minute left on that last drive. I was like Peyton, I almost couldn't watch. Sure hope they can pull off a Super Bowl win - it is going to be a tough game. Those Bears are some big bruisers and they play rough!

19. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Several of the Colts players had the flu or was just recovering from it so hopefully they will all be well and can put a whoopin on the Bears. I sure do hope they do!!!

20. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    GATER 460 SHAME on you.How quickly we forget!!!!:smile2: Remember the little man on the tractor plowing the snow on the field before the PATS attempted a field goal, I believe against Miami?:eek:oooh: :smile2: :big_smile: That is called home field advantage and is why you play so hard to get it.