Colts run up score! Dungy poor sport!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MANNING IS THROWING THE BALL WITH THE SCORE 37 TO 7!!!

manning and dungy are just poor sports.......they will get theirs before the season is over!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    I think alot of teams ran the scores up today.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    They still have the starters in too Phil! :smile2:

The ravens are making the colts and manning look good. I guess thats what happens when you can't play defense at all...:confused2::smile2:

The Pats really must have hurt them or broke their spirit! LMAO!!!:smile2:

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Phil,
    This is from my wife. She is a die hard colts fan. See what i have to live with. LOL:smile2:
    Here you go: :beat_brick: :beated::pudency::ah::what: :0a37:

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Phil, I was thinking the same thing. LMAO.:smile2:
    Where's the respect. Dang Colts running up the score. Who do they think they are. It's time they put the second string in. LOL

what comes around, goes around. Pats are coming to town.:big_smile:

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah right! You guys are helarious! I was just over on the Colts thread saying how the Colts could have put up 10 more points there before the half was over, but they didn't unlike classless Beilicheat! We put in our backup starter in the beggining of the second quarter.LOL! You're just mad your Patriots had such a hard time with these guys and the Colts are making them look like a middle school team.:smile2:

7. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Phil, Dungy wants to break records at any cost. Manning is just looking to pad his stats, and break the rest of Marino's records. The Ravens should file a grievance with the league and take their case to the press! There's some kind of ref conspiracy going on. The league wants the Colts to win. (Wow now I see why Pats haters write this stuff. I'm laughing so hard I'm starting to cry.) :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    ROTFL! The backup defensive end forced a fumble!!LOL Peyton has thrown for four touchdowns! Didn't Brady only throw one the whole game.LOL!:smile2:

9. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Colts-44 Ravens-7 and how much time left in the game.:smile2: Enough said. Wow, those Pats must have softened up the Ravens D.:eek:oooh:

10. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I better shut up, my team has to play the Colts next week. :sad2::too_sad: I will probable be spending the night on the couch after that game. LOL

11. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Excuse me Phil, Coach Dungy decided to put in the reserves with 8 minutes left in the 3rd. Coach Cheatchick played the starters for the whole game.

You have no argument here.

GO HORSE!

12. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I think the object of the game is to score as many points as you can in 4 quarters of football. Its up to the other team to make a game of it.

We dont expect backing off in baseball, hockey, or auto racing. Why football?

Pound it down the field. People pay to see football played not the ball sat on.

This applies to my Redskins too. If they get smoked, they deserved every puff.

13. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    It's not a fact of backing off here. It's a case of being a smart coach and not risking an injury when you have the game won. It also has to do with dignity and integrity, which Belicheck has neither of. :eek:oooh:

14. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I still say the object is winning, not scoring as much as you can.

15. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It only take Peyton, 2 quarters to run up the game... it takes your team all 4 quarters..... GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

16. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    All I can say to that is Amen.If they would have kept the starters in would have been at least 70 to 7.

17. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good way to try to create an argument Phil.. But I agree with PrittyKitty. It took Manning 2 quarters to seal the game up. It takes your Pats all game and they barely get by.. ( Against the Ravens ).. As for Dungy, Hes the Best and Classiest Coach in the league.. At least he shows respect to the other teams by pulling his starters and as Ryan stated, keeping our players from being injured by keeping them in... The Pats will fall in the playoffs for sure... And man o man i cant wait till it happens cause im sure me Ryan and PrittyKitty are going to be pretty loud!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!

18. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Hey hey I WILL BE THE LOUDEST

GO COLTS

19. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ok then it will be the four of us... i was trying to edit that last post but because you was posting it locked my computer and wouldnt let me

20. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Sorry about that.I was impressed with the way the rookies played tonight.Future is looking good.