Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ones coming up. gusa,,B85 Black Cherry blank

HT Yellow Gold under-wraps with 7 turn inlays of HT Black and Red.

The over-wraps will be HT Burgundy with Yellow Gold inlays.If I don't change my mind when I get to them:roll_eyes: :big_smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
i will be building a couple this year. for my sons. i know with my artistic skills and being able to pick up on taxidermy by a few videos i should be able to put them to the test and get a coulpe rods built for my boys.

keep up the good work kenny. your my insperation.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will be building a couple this year. for my sons. i know with my artistic skills and being able to pick up on taxidermy by a few videos i should be able to put them to the test and get a coulpe rods built for my boys.

keep up the good work kenny. your my insperation.

man When I was 15 I sent off and got all the info and was going to get into taxidermy ,but things went hay-wire with my father and stepmother , so I had to back in with my mother and never did get around to it again.

Theres no doubt in my mind that you can...
You just got to post the pics when you build yours Bro..and Thanks for the comment Kenny:wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.