Colorado Wildlife

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Jun 20, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Past two weeks we have done some sight seeing and traveling. Went and checked out some nice hunting areas. Along the way, we took some pictures of wildlife that Id like to share with you all.

1. A nice Mule Deer in velvet. He was in feild but stood still long enough to take a good picture.

2. These little creatures are adorable and I love seeing them.

3. This was an adorable sight to see, a mom and her fawn. Though her little fawn walked around her and nursed, she stood motionless and didnt budge.

We also came across an elk herd in a field lounging and grazing. Was nice to see.

Attached Files:

2. txcats

txcats New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for posting the pics. One of my goals in the next few years is to bow hunt elk in Colorado. Colorado is my favorite place to vacation.

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Very neat pics Amy! Love those CO Rockies.

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That was refreshing, Amy :smile2: Thanks, Sis.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great pics Amy!:big_smile: Thanks for sharing!:cool2:

6. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Nice photos Reb:

I'll share some myself as soon as I can work out my digi camera.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As I've told you before you bring back wonderful memories!! Do you each usually bag an Elk or deer come season? How does your kids take to the woods? I sure hope and pray they enjoy it! Nothing in the world like the fresh mountain air!! Thanks for sharing,they're lovely pictures.:big_smile:

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Great pictures Amy, thanks for sharing!!

9. Rastus

Rastus Active Member

State:
    North Central, Missouri
    good pics, thanks for sharing.

10. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Amy, those are beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing them. Dont forget to email them to me like you have the other pics, I use them as backgrounds and screensavers on my pc. I get so many comments and compliments about them and people always ask me where they come from. Of course I hafta brag that my friend takes them and sends them to me. Some of them I even edit with labels so they can tell where, what, and who they are without askin me. Tell your crew Hershell and I said hi, its always good to get to see your adventures thru your pics, I am so glad you get to see it in person. It must be breathtaking. Well hugs to you sis, and keep on keepin on.

11. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    This will be our first hunting season in Colorado. Our kids love the woods, theres always something to see. Thanks for asking. Glad you like the pictures. I also have some pictures in the SOC of some falls that I took while in Steamboat Springs. Check them out. We hiked down to the foot of it and crossed a bridge. Just beautiful. All that water is snow melt too..WOW!

Thanks Leslie, I will email you the others right now. I cant post them here but I'll send them to you and let you see them. LOL I got alot of advantures! It is Breathtaking. Hello Hershell, I hope you all are good. Bless you all!:wink:

12. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    thanks for the pics

13. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Cool shots Amy, were you that close or was the camera zoomed in? Either way, that's pretty cool to see those.