Colorado Rockies

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by rebelzgrl76, May 29, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    WooHoo Colorado Rockies 6 straight wins...Going for 7 tonight!!

Nice pitches Lopez..:wink:

Playing the Cardinals. Who will win..who will win........:eek:oooh:

......................To be continued:wink:

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    SEVEN wins. Last time this was done was early Sept 1998. Cardinals-3 Rockies-8

Go Rockies!!!:big_smile:

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Well AMY as a "adopted" Coloradoan I am rooting for the Rockies to do something good because My Yankees stink!!!!!!:crazy::angry::sad2::tounge_out:

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Hey it was good last night. I was doing some of my own cheering and my grlz came runing to see what was going on:lol: was a great game!

5. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Too bad we stoped it at 7, huh Amy? My cards arent doing so hot right now but well step it up. You guys still took 2 of 3 though. Nice to see good fans on this site. :wink:

6. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Well this week I'm a fan of the Rockies. Thanks for whoopin up on the Yankees. (Sorry Jim).:wink:

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Not to worry!!! One great thing about being a Yankee fan is you know every other team measures their own success by whether they beat the Yankees.Had the gasp, yuck,Red SOx won the series but not had to beat the Yankees to get there it wouldn't have been nearly as sweet.Rockies sure did a good job though.If the Yankees could combine their great offense with the good pitching when they get it THEY would be 10 games up.But as Dandy Don Meredith used to say "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts ,Oh what a christmas it would be":big_smile::wink::smile2::tounge_out:

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :wink:Lets hear it for the Rockies. Beat the Phillies today. Wonderul!

9. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    WHAT a story the ROCKIES are.Thank God the Yankees turned things around and at least made the playoffs but nobody can beat the ROCKIES story this year.Not even the collapse of the METS can compare with having to win 14 out of 15 then a one game playoff.Jeez I dont know who to root for now ,all my teams are in Yanks,Cubs and Rockies.:smile2::eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

10. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    It looks like the Rockies forgot how to lose. They certainly are the story of the season making the playoffs the way they did.

11. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    You got that right except you dropped the "c" word. I dont allow the word cubs at my dinner table:wink:

12. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I am no Phillies fan,but I do hope they don't get swept tonight. :cross:

13. Shizzam

Shizzam New Member

State:
    Lancaster,Pa.
    GOOOOOO Phils.beat Colarado.

14. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Can you say..SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! :big_smile: Yeah Baby! My boys done it! Nearly brought dang tears to my eyes! I came outta bed hootin and hollering! Im so happy for the Rockies! Im looking for alot of dbl plays from the Diamondback and Rockies Thursday night. Its going to be a good game. I like the comment someone made, 'I think the Rockies forgot how to lose", thats good. :wink: Nah, they have lost and it all comes down to who plays better ball. I dont want to jinx it, but I love my Rockies. I had dreams of Helton and Holliday last night:smile2: dancing in my head...WooHoo!

Im going to be on pins and needles til Thursday!:eek:oooh:

15. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    it was a good game ,after the game was over i just wanted to go out side and play nite ball with my boys (LOL) .

16. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Well Amy the Rockies are all I have left!!!:smile2:Yanks and Cubs sucked for sure.:embarassed:probably best because now I can just root for the Rocks.:big_smile:I think we can take the DBs but it will be a tough series.GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!:smile2:

17. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :smile2:WooHoo Rockies win!!!!! 5-1 over the Diamondbacks! Im tickled! You see that nice double play. :wink:

Ok..............That job is over with....now on with Game 2.:big_smile:

Im loving it!

18. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Well Amy my Cardinals just never got on track this year so of the teams that are left i'm rooting for the Rockies. Good luck, I hope they can keep the streak alive all the way through the world series. Are you going to get to be at any of the games?

19. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Well Im glad that you are rooting for the ROCKIES Johnny. Unfortunately No, I will not be going to any of the games. I wished with all that I am that it would be possible to go. I would have even smiled during the rain, last night, if Id been there.

They play Game 4 in a few minutes and Im stoked. I want them to win and go to the World Series something fierce. I want Todd Helton to go to the World Series! Im feeling the Purple Power! WooHoo:smile2:

Thanks to you all that have responded and are cheering on my boys. :wink:

20. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    The Colorado Rockies are World Series bound!!!!

Congrads to Helton, Im beside myself!
    How wonderful and thrilled I am for these guys! It was a nail biting 6th and 7th inning but the ROCKIES prevailed and are NLCS Champions! :big_smile:

Now I'll TRY to get some sleep..haha:smile2: