Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
I was planning on going but my wife revoked my hall pass:disapointed:
first she pulled it when u and ace went out now she doing it after u and bubba went out...lol sounds like a good woman just kinda keepin ya in check but u will get ur pass soon bro do the honey dew list and ur back on the water:cowboy:

G

·
Anyone, thinking about, wishing you could, or planning on going over to Blythe, CA for the festivities this next week-end??

I'm wanting to make a night or two of Flatcattin'.. During that time!!
should be fun enjoy ur trip and show them how you kick that rivers A$$

·
Registered
544 Posts
Howdy greg,haven't talked in a bit ,rough times here. Me n the cat mama r tryin to get ou to pv yhis weekend, I am all set,just tryin to get the gas $ situation goin.haven't worked in a month.hopin for a miricle an maybe we make it out theremtryin for fri mornin early.hope all is well for u n nannycat.would be nice to visit.we'll see. Catrar

·
Registered
544 Posts
just quick thanx to the az guys at gatherin,
me an catratmama much appreciate the helping hand of a good few
was enjoyable for us an hope to do it nest year
fishin could a been better but thats fishin ain"t it?
seems like main channel was the ticket
i tried
thanx again to all and hope safe tripshome was had
cat rat
ps greg,thanx,got your message will call you,wish you could have made it

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
No flats, but caught a [email protected]#! load of talapia for bait. I had a huge take down the last night with Brian(DCR). It made my pole kiss the ground and bent Bert's pole holder pretty good. Definitely was a huge flat. I thought it was hooked the way it took my pole down and when I reeled down it spit the bait. I should have been a little more patient, but live and learn. We all had nice runs, but couldn't hook up. That left a real bad taste in my mouth. I'm gonna have to find a way to hook up with DesertCatRat hopefully sooner than later. He was very helpful to all of us and put us in a good position to catch some fish. Those hamburgers were screamin too. CatRatMama was very nice too, we all appreciate your hospitality. We had a blast down there. Got to see Dale, and Gary(the old fart kicked me, gonna have to get his ass back...lol) and some of the others. We had a nice time at the Mayflower and enjoyed the BS session and the food. Dale's beans are really good, can't wait for those again. Thanks to all of the AZ guys for everything. The gathering was great and the food was great as always. Out of all of us from up north Bert was the man this year with about a 5lb channel and 4lb flat. The bait fishing was fun, felt like a kid again with the bobber. I think I may have to go for a whole week next year. If I had a couple more nights I would have hooked into one or possibly snuck on someones boat. Dale, Gary....hint.....hint...lol. The first 2 nights we picked some bad spots, but that last night was a real good spot. Definitely fishing there next year. We didn't even drink that much. Maybe a 12pack a day between me and Fred. It's more of a business trip. I couldn't have done half the things I did if I would have been drunk. Anyways, a good time was had by everyone and I can't wait to do it again..........BLYTHE ROCKS.......got the Alamo aka Da Mo in my sights too. I even got a phone number at K-Mart so I got something to fall back on in case the fishing is dead. :kissing: LOL

·
Banned
3,910 Posts
Sean, your uncle told me to do that. LOL
enjoyed gathering like everyone else did, but got skunked there. lost a real nice one.
tried again last night and had a double hook up with partner on same fish. glutton thing he was. weighed at 6 lb.

gary

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Sean, your uncle told me to do that. LOL
enjoyed gathering like everyone else did, but got skunked there. lost a real nice one.
tried again last night and had a double hook up with partner on same fish. glutton thing he was. weighed at 6 lb.

gary
It's all good Gary, maybe I'll get his ass back. Nice to see ya again buddy, maybe we'll get a chance to do a little flatcattin together next year. Take it eazy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.