College Update!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    Hello Brothers and Sisters!! Man it's been a loong time since I've had the time to get on here and see how all you are doing. My first semester of college went outstanding. The lowest grade i got was a C-. Im playing lead trumpet in the Jazz Rock ensemble here on campus and am pledging the National Honorary band Fraternity Kappa Kappa Psi. I am well on my way to becoming an outstanding music teacher

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Good for you!

You won;t get rich being a teacher, but it is quite gratifying.

Good luck, buddy!

PS Enjoy your college days!

3. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Yeah, its been awhile, glad to hear you're doin good. College seems to be easier than High School, at least easier to pay attention. Keep at it, when ya get done its somethin they can't take away, and ya get a lot of real useful experience goin thru the hassle.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good hearin from ya Wil. Like was said "Enjoy" it while ya can. Good luck to ya!!

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Wondered what had happened to you.Good to see you back on here.Think last I knew of you u was in H.S. and now here you are a college Boy.Con- Grads on you choice of careers.Sure your gonna do just fine.

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya it really has been a while! im gonna try to be more active around here. if someone told me a year ago i wouldve been offline for that long i woudnt have believed them haha

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Is that why my wife (math teacher) is always happy, and im always moody after a day of laboring Blacky? LOL.. Wil nice seeing you. Take care of them grades like you are doing, and like Blacky said, your degree will land you in a proffesion that you will enjoy. Goodluck...rollo

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    You also get you summers off so you can hunt, fish, and enjoy the outdoors all you want.

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    definitely.. if i didnt have every night of the summer to stay out till two catfishin idk what id do!! haha

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    man it really has been a while since i was around! i dont recognize ANYONE in the chat room!!!!!