College Football

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by canepole, Nov 6, 2005.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    on The 19th Of November Mich Will Take Down The Mighty Buckeye's In Annarbore Mich,

GO BLUE

2. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Hey staff please straighted out my spelling error it should be "Ann Arbor"

3. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    ................that's right...........GO BLUE BABY!!

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Tea hasn't noticed this thread yet, lol

5. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    I am not a Blue fan but will back anyone who playes Ohio St. -

What happened to Iowa yesterday?

Looks like ND is the real thing!

I think USC (which has a great team) are lucky - They should have one loos - saw a video, recorded by a fan sitting on the goal line and that fumble should have ended their chance of a comback at ND -

Can Blue get the win against the Northwestern D? A better team then the writers are saying?

Who can win the Big 10?

6. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I sure am looking forward to the beating this coming saturday, Mich is going to kill um , Well it may not be a killing,But it going to be a good game and I am rooting for the boy's in Blue......
    screen, I don't keep up with the collage games, I watch one every now and then ...

7. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    What do ya'll think about the soon to be game of Texas and USC? Who'll win, does TX have a chance?

8. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    easy now canepole.........don't get too arrogant now.....you don't want to remind anyone of a Buckeye, lol.................Michigan fans should do most of the talking after the game.........

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    C'mon, I really hope yall are not listening to what Tom has to say. Sounds like a fertilizer salesman with a mouth full of sample. LMAO

We all know what the Bucks are gonna do to that team from up north. Passed a ton of Buckeye fans this morning heading up there to start the party a little early. Wanted to make sure they knew how to get there.

Told em to go north until they smelled it and then west until the stepped in it!!

Go Bucks

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ohio state-42

Michigan-10

The Buckeyes are gonna tear them apart! :D

11. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    42 to 10?? come on now........don't you guys remember the 90's??

12. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Thanks Baitfish, for a minute there I thought the only teams in the Nation were Michigan and Ohio State. Who was it that beat Ohio State earlier this year? Oh Ya it was the Longhorns. I have another question while I'm at it. Who was it that beat the Wolverines in the Rose Bowl last year? Oh ya it was the Longhorns. No wonder you guys didn't want to answer my post. :p ;) :p :D

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Or did the Buckeyes beat the Buckeyes?? Two QB system failed us and that was a bad coaching decision that game. But, the Buckeyes handed them their azz from kickoff and just beat themselves at the end.

Go Bucks!!

14. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    So what your saying Tea, is that Texas beat them because of bad coaching? That might be true, but a win is a win and a loss is a loss, as they say. I think we play again next year, that should be a good one!

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    As long as we agree on that :grin-big: .

Go Bucks!!

16. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    nana nana boo boo :p

Vince Young For Heisman! :0a32:

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dont look now but Michigan is gonna have a rough weekend!!! Like I said............

Go Bucks!!!

18. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I had to work and would have loved to have seen the game, I realy don't care for either team. But the wife is a loyal buckeye and she always goes for her home team and I root for Mich,
    I thought the boy's in the blue were going to pull it off and that last drive closed the books, in twelve months I will be ready to root for the boys in the blue again....

19. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    good game buckeyes..........hope we have better luck next year.....that damn jimmy tressel..............when's cooper coming back???

20. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    say what you want im just glad florida state didnt get shut out lmao that would have been too much humiliation for one team to take lol not that i like either florida teams but it was a great game in the first quarter lol floridas quarterback was almost flawless compared to florida states oops intercepted again guy lol :rolleyes: florida will be a team to watch at bowl time too.
    usc has almost always had a decent to good team so it wasnt surprising when they started out beating undefeated lol but will they stay that way? hehehe one loss wont hurt too much will it ? lmao now the fire is lit and i dont even like the teams playing hehehe