Coldest weather in a decade? Hmmmm.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fishnfwl, Jan 13, 2009.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    So here in this area, and many more I know, they fella on TV that gets paid a ton to be correct less than 1/2 the time, is telling us that the next 3-4 days will be the coldest days and nights in a decade :eek:oooh:, This is global warming eh? Put another log on the fire, guess I better bust out the Christian Bros for a few days eh? LOL. Stay toasty y'all, guess by Thursday you'll know if'n that ol' truck battery is any good.......:wink:

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    -1 and going down, was 20 yesterday morning. The Ford should/better start. lol

3. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    i aint comin outu this cave till its above 32 degrees:big_smile::cool2:

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yup... even here, it's sposed to be 13 tonight. Filled up an extra propane tank for the little spare heater and my husband restocked the up-close firewood.
    brrrr!!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Its time to hibernate. 4 degrees is forecasted in the next couple of days. That is to cold to even dream about fishing.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yep, global warming is hitting here also...:wink:
    Low teens for highs and lows near or below zero next couple days here. If we can get some snow on the ground it'll be even colder...:eek:oooh:

Come on Mickey, lets go fishing! I'm planning on going this weekend, heat wave is coming through, supposed to get all the way up to the 20's...LOL!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yesterday it was 5 degrees and today it has fluctuated between 9 and 10 degrees. Windchill is minus 11.:crazy::eek:oooh:

8. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yeah, it's not supposed to get above 40 here in Central Texas tomorrow.... After a cool day at 60 today. We have dodged a bullet here.... I hate to wish cold weather on anyone, but the Jet Stream shifted a little to the East and it's not gonna be as cold as it would have been. Last week, at this time, they were predicting single digits and teens for the lows. :eek:oooh: