Cold fronts comin...

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, Aug 27, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ...So Im gonna go do some bank fishing at the dam at Cannelton tonight before the fish get shut off again.

2. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ......And I caught NOTHING lol. I took my mom with me and she caught 9! 1 channel and 8 blues. Nothing over 5 lbs though, but still fun.

I casted out my nephews line and it broke. :angry: But he got ahold of the line about an hour later and it had a 2 lb flatty on it. lol

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    congrats to your mom eric aleast you all had fun and you got your lines wet

4. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    It's neat that your mom skunked you Eric, remember mama happy, everybody in happy. Thanks for the report brother, and the warning about the cold front!

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    congrats to your mom! maybe you better look into what perfume she was wearing?

6. whiskerchick

whiskerchick New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We had the same luck last night. Went fishing near Batesville, got little nibbles, got one nice channel, but that was it. A friend of mine swears by the fronts too. Maybe by the weekend things will be looking up!
    Linda

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    tonight should be the best night being overcast this afternoon ought to bring the fish out of the heavy cover. clear days you have to fish the nasty stuff to catch the fish.