Coke Reward Points

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bwhupp, Jun 25, 2008.

1. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Not sure if any of you do the coke reward points, but today is a double coke reward point offer day. Mind yout he site is very bogged down and slow, but instead of getting 10pts per 12pack, you get 20pts. Helps to get those freebies!

So far I am up to 1600 points... been doing this for two years. Now only to find more points to get that television... only short about 14,000 points :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I don't do the Coke Points but I do the Mt. Dew/Amp points. So far I haven't won anything...LOL!!! :wink::smile2:

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    needless to say, brian is quite a cokehead.:smile2:

4. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I kept up with them since last year too..late last December I traded in my points for a universal remote control..(now we have a his and hers)..and a waffle maker..I really thought I would not be happy with the items but they were very well made and work just fine..up to 300 points again so I'm waiting on a fishing pole or something..

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    What's funny is I do not drink much soda. My dad keeps his shop stocked and gives me the points and when I am teaching, kids give me their bottle tops and I just enter them. lol

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Coke ain't drank in my home.We are a Pepsi Family I am doing the Mt Dew.Last spring won a Superbowl DVD.Now if they would come up with something like Marlboro Miles that would be fun.

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i'm a little over 1000 pts. not much of a selection to choose from so i keep savin, i did order a couple of those golf rags which work great as fishin rags