Coffee Drinkers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Aug 29, 2006.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    How often do you drink coffee and how do you drink it? Myself, I drink the stuff all day and it has to be a good cup of black talk to you coffee(strong)lol

2. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    I tell ya I drink it everyday but only 2-3 cups. I like it either black or when I need a real pick me up I take strong coffee and mix in packet of coacoa.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I drink a pot a day, black cant stand fufu coffee :big_smile: . If Im going fishing that night Ill make another pot

4. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I usually only drink coffee once a day in the morning to get me going, black, no sugar or artificial sweetners.

5. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I drink black coffee all day. Most days I drink 3 pots

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    1 pot in the morning and maybe a cup or two if I go up to neighbors.Rest of the day mostly Ice Water,soda now an then. Usually with a little creamer or black ,don't matter. Long as it doesn't have sugar. YUK!!

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    24 oz cup of coffee, w/ southern buttered pecan creamer, and occasionally a packet of hot chocolate.

OR

24 oz cup 1/3 filled with QT "smores" hot chocolate, 1/3 pumpkin spice crappochino, 1/3 dark roast coffee.

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My gosh, Tony. You trying to kill yourself. I'm a two to 2 1/2 pot of black coffee person myself. Have to quit fishing when I run out of coffee.

9. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'll drink different types of coffee drinks, but typically I drink my coffee strong and black. I have developed a taste where typical black coffee doesn't cut it for me.

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I drink about a pot and a half every morning it has to be fresh ground.
    How many of you guys cant stand instant like me? I will take a thermos fishing if I am stying out all night. Oh yeah I like it hot and blond, just like my wife. lol:eek:oooh: :lol: :cool2:

11. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I drink alot of coffee in the morning. Strong black coffee...MUD! but not usuallt during the day though.

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Half a pot in the morning with sugar-free hazelnut creamer; occasionally another half a pot in the afternoon or early evening (in the summer this is usually reserved for a rainy day) always half-caf. Bottled water the rest of the time! This cat LOVES water. :wink:

13. jnjmeyer

jnjmeyer New Member

State:
    Richmond Heights Mo
    Guess I'm the only wuss on this thread. Must be a holdover habit from my Navy days aboard ship...no way I could stomach that tar without cream and sugar. A pot a day, blond and sweet, just like the Missus.

14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I enjoy coffee with some of that International Delight French Vanilla Creamer.

15. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    If I'm awake, I'm usually holding a cup of black coffee.

People at work think I'm nuts for drinking coffee when it's 100+ degrees.

Ken

16. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Coffee usually gets me through class. Sometimes it's a little hard for me to stay awake so that little pick me up helps. Funny how I can do anyhting without getting tired, but if you stick me in a class room my eyes get real heavy.

17. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    only in winter during hunting season.Make my DUCK BREW, brew once let it cool off then brew back through with new grounds. Man that stuff will grab a bythe boo boo:lol:

18. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    I drink about a pot a day

19. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Now that sounds like a plan!

20. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Quite a concoction.Man!No wonder.I always wondered what happened to you.That explains it all.Heh.heh.Unique!Enjoy what you like.I do.peewee-williams ps,I don;t think that it would go good with my "Hog Maws".