Cmt Tv

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dano, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Anybody happen to watch ,CMT, American Soldier tonight. A repeat of it is coming on right now. It will probably come on again. Good show

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I MISSED IT!!!!!! Man I knew to ask my wife to tivo something.

3. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Hey Dano long time no hear I seen it. It seems like everyone and their mama has a war show going on not a bad show tho.

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Is this the same Lil Hooker from old site. I be dog gone. Finally made it over here. Welcome aboard. I dont watch much TV and just happen to catch that show. I would have thought more people would have watched it..

O well, glad you made it.:cool:

You should fill out your profile a little more. Pic, First and/or last name, location. Helps people to know ya better. Jump right in the water is right. :D

5. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Ya it's me same ol John I'll update my profile and upload a pic soon. I liked Over there a little more that American Soldier have you watched Off to War. I have Tivo so I record them and watch them when I get home. I'm not to big on tv either but if I don't have to watch all the commercial and other crap I can tolerate it.

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dano, guess you're the only one that watches tv. :D

I probably watch too much tv, but not the commercial chls, (other than FoxNews, LOL). I like some of the movies on the premium chls.... especially the westerns and military. I'll watch for that movie.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LOL Olefin. I do watch too much TV. Just can't pull myself away from it. ;)

8. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Dano,

You wouldn't watch so much TV if you was like me, and only had 3 channels, and 2 of them were fuzzy...lol

9. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    hey bud it's a blessing in disguise that you only get to channels. all they show is crap anyways