cmon let me in

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by paintball1022, Aug 14, 2008.

1. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    does anyone know where the cats are hitting really good i'm looking for a goodnight of fishing :wink:

2. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I'm interested in fishing at Patoka, Hardy or The Falls Of The Ohio for the next two Sat's. May I ask where are you???

3. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana

i am in plainfield indiana =/

4. Punisher

Punisher New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've seen several cats along White Lick Creek which winds through Browsburg and Avon. I once caught a 3-4lb cat on a Rat-l-trap while bass fishing in that creek. Certain points have some good sized carp, too. You might give it a try. :big_smile:​

5. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Is that White Lick Creek that runs through Hummel Park? Either of you guys been to Hummel Park this year?

6. Punisher

Punisher New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've never fished there, but I've got a buddy who IIRC has said that WLC does run through there. How's the fishing at Hummel?

7. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    haven't really thought about fishing out of hummel.... but i might give it a try:tounge_out:

8. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    I havent had a chance to make it out there yet. I wanted to a couple times but something always came up.

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah thats white lick... I caught a bunch of 3 to 5 pound channels this year out of the lake just outside of Hummel. The one there on hadley rd.. seen a few caught out of the lakes in the park too

10. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Is that lake by those houses pretty much off limits? I sure would like to try it out.