cmn 2009

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by wielms6, Mar 28, 2009.

1. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    Hey all just wanted to give everyone an update donation collections are running a little slow this year as the wife and i are currently down to one dependable vehicle untill next friday hopefully things will change then but we have recieved some nice things from the fine folks at cabelas world headquarters and the great bunch here in missouri at laker tackle if any one knows how to get in touch of tombstone tackle in columbia by email please let me know thanks brian

2. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    you may want to try contacing Wal-Mart as they are a big supporter of CMN already they may be willing to help ya out.

3. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    thanks coop they were a big part of it last year as im sure they will be agian this year just not sure how far they are going yet

4. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    best to talk to them early before they give all their charity money away to someone else.

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Brian I will talk to Jeff at Team Catfish and see if he would be up for donating some prizes to give away.When is the tournament scheduled for?

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    John, I think the paper I got said May 2nd.....

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    It is May 2nd. It is at Weldon Spring.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm sure hoping that my boat is going to be ready by then.. It's going to be a close race if I don't run outta funds ..

9. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Brian I talked to Jeff he is going to send me a Team Catfish pack to give away at the Tournament.

10. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    hey thanks john thanks for the help i need all i can get

11. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    So does that mean this year we're fishing this thing outta the driveway boat Harry?

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Guess if the river is way up y'all could set on the ramp and fish, maybe Bob will leave the radio on for ya [​IMG][​IMG] Oh my, Sorry H., just couldn't hep my sef [​IMG]

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey, I actually get money back from uncle sam this year.. But it won't get here before the tourney.. I AM gonna have a boat to fish out of sometime this year.. The driveway boat is going to the boys.. It isn't big enough for the river.. But I still need all those do9nated items guys.. Lets see the list keeps growing huh..
    1. Randy... aka.. hop-a-long
    2. Mikeee
    3. Billy boy
    I gotta get a boat soon or it will take me many seasons to pay everybody back... hehehe... Ohhh Yeah. I didn't forget you Danny boy, well actually I did, but better last than forghotten huh..
    4. Dan... aka.. I need more line..

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Now Harry, you know dang good and well you never have to think you owe me a ride in any boat for going fishing with me.......... Now as far as feeding you and your son, that may be a different story :roll_eyes: :smile2:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ohh yeah I do.. You and Mikee are gonna have to put up with me until after we catch some fish up in my stomping grounds..
    I told Patrick about us getting together and melting some lead and burning some roadkill and he said he can't waiit to see you and Mikee again.. Damn, I really don't know whats wrong with that boy and his way of thinkin.. hehehe

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Family photo's eh? :smile2:

Attached Files:

• bhb.jpg
      bhb.jpg
      File size:
      5.3 KB
      Views:
  17. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    king of the hill awsome show

18. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    What can I say Harry..the boy's looking for a role model. :crazy:

19. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    That's a scary thought!!! Any one that cant wait to see Randy again ain't right! I'm just kidding Randy you know I cant wait to go fishing with you again so I can receive a skunking. I don't know what it is about you, but you seem to have some kind of bad mojo thing going on. I have a hard time landing any fish when your in the boat. You know I am going to blame it all on you. Its got to be your fault somehow!! Oh and let me add the emoticons so nobodies feeling get hurt.:smile2: :tounge_out:

20. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    [​IMG]