c'mere deer

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bw69r, Oct 2, 2008.

1. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    has anyone used this product? if so how did it work for you,

2. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas
    I have used it at my lease, and have'nt seen any real results. I have had deer just walk by and not pay any attention to it. I have started using beast feast and I have seen some pretty good results from that.

3. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I tried cmere deer two years in a row not one single good thing to say about it SAVE YOUR MONEY BUY SOMETHING ELSE

4. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Ive heard mixed in our area Brian. Ive had a couple people tell me it wasnt worth a dam and 1 guy say that they tear the ground up for it. I would say that it isnt worth the money.

5. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think that someone on here said that all it is RICE BRAN and that it is a lot cheaper.

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Hunting over bait is illegal in PA. but it can be used to attract deer to your trail cams , if you hunt that area no bait can be put down for 30 days prior to the start of the hunting season so I don`t even bother with any of that stuff.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I've seen the Hank Parker shows where they just going krazy over the stuff. Key word is SHOWS.:eek:oooh: Had a few folks say it works and several who say it ain't doodly squat. I been useing stump licker the past few years with good results. Bought a gallon of it yesterday and likely put it out this afternoon.

8. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    From what I've heard, all it is is rice bran. I've been using that in suppliment to my corn because it's cheaper. I've never had a deer dig a hole to get more corn like they do the rice bran! They're just tearing it up!!!!!!!!

As far as baiting, alot of states now recognize that it's not really baiting. If you put it in an area were there are no deer, then they're not going to find it anyway. If you put it on an active trail, then they'll find it, but then again, they would have been going down the trail to begin with. All it does is hold them still for a more humane shot. I've put food down in areas were there were no deer sign and weeks later went back to check it and it was still there. If I put it on an active trail, that's when they find it.

9. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    If they get within smellin distance they will find it no matter what ya put out. The problem is if ya got plenty of natural foods for the deer they won't pay much attention to it. If the area that you are hunting didn't produce a good crop of natural foods then they will come to what ever else there is.