C'mere Deer

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by whisker maniac, Sep 9, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Has anyone tried the C'mere deer products and if you have what did you think of it and how did it work for you.

2. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    All I got to say is if there are deer nearby and they find it ,they will eat it the stuff works

3. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Thanks, I been thinking about trying this product since corn is gonna be thru the roof this year.

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    kev i use the powder last year and in 2 days time the deer were going crazy over it.this year im trying the powder and 3 three day stuff.

5. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Thanks Johnnie. I was thinking about getting the powder and the spray concentrate.

It seems like Hank Parker really believes in this stuff but can you really trust him. He is a fisherman ya know :eek:oooh::smile2:

6. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I tried the spray and i didnt have any luck with it. There are so many deer around my area and so many crop fields and oak trees that i think that the deer dont want it or something. I sprayed it on some things that i could notice it if the deer ate it to see if it worked and nothing at all. Maybe just me or like thought it could be all the other food sources in my area.

7. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Probably all the other food sources. I had the same problem with my corn last year. The deer just weren't hitting it as hard as the year before. But, last year we had a real strong crop of acorns.

8. SLIM80

SLIM80 New Member

State:
    alabama
    I tried the spray last year and got no results either

9. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    I ordered it, I tried it 5 different place to include 3 WMA's.
    It never worked, I even had a picture of one walking by it. I sent to comere deer never heard from them.
    Id say try something else but I guess it may work for you!:eek:oooh:

10. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    I tried it four different times and places and never even had a hit. Maybe it was just the area but i have also heard of many people that have had bad result on that stuff too. jmo

11. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I was watching the video on there website. Did you see how much of that stuff they sprayed?? Literally were just drowning stuff in it. Using a whole jug on one stump. At $25 bucks a pop I will stick to my corn.

12. RRRKKK

RRRKKK New Member

State:
    Quincy IL
    Watch your state regulations, it is illegal to use here in Illinois

13. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Kevin The Key ingredient in c mere is rice bran. I just pour rice bran on the ground. Works well in fordyce.

14. Johny Buck

Johny Buck New Member

State:
    virginia
    I placed a trail camera 15yds from an overbrowsed honeysuckle patch. I used the liquid all over the bushes in front of the camera. The time was mid Jan after deer season was over. This area had zero hunting pressure and was a very large tract of land. My camera took pictures of deer walking by but none of the deer paid any attention to the cmere deer.

15. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Ive never tried any of the cmere deer,last time I used anything it was a plain ol salt block. After they were finished with the block they started on the dirt, it lasted 2 years or so. Now I just hunt around persimmon trees or acorn trees.

16. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    I dunno bout this stuff. I never put it out for the deer it just didnt taste right:eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2:

17. vetrock

vetrock New Member

State:
    ar
    Rice bran will do the same thing Kevin and it's cheaper.

18. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    Does it give the deer any beneficial elements? Or is it just an attractant? I think the key would be if they are lacking in any minerals or source nutrients.

19. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yea you better watch out thoes fishermen might streachhhhhhh the truth a bit lol i think old hank is on the up and up thoe if we could just convert him to a cat man