club logo

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, Nov 26, 2007.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    To all of the BOC staff, and future gateway members,

It was a misunderstanding on my part about the club logo:eek:oooh:
    I was unaware that the fish in the logo had already been use by the B.O.C Again i apologize for not checking it out before i showed you all:sad2:
    In do time we will have a logo of our own. hopefully it will look as good as the last one. I'll be working on drawing a fish this week. if you guys have one or any ideals feel free to share.

(WOW!!! IM GLAD MY WIFE TALKED ME OUT OF GETTING MY TRUCK AIRBRUSHED)

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Absolutely No Worries Willie. It was an honest mistake. No harm done. We will eagerly look forward to a new and improved drawing. We sincerely appreciate your efforts.

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Is the unveiling going to happen there at the Barn or have I missed it in another post?

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    There is no majic unveiling that I'm aware of. I'm still getting some penciled sketches of fish, but nothing has jumped off the pages yet. The original Arch, and Gateway Cats is going to be the same. Were still working on the fish. I'm going to be super picky on the logo, as its going to be around for a LONG LONG time and its going to be on sticker,hats, shirts, etc etc etc.

Sorry if it seems I'm dragging my feet guys. I'm really not, I'm just being a picky pain in the arse. :roll_eyes:

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yes now that you mention it, you really need to stop spending so much time on them warm beaches, LOL! Na I wasn't sure if something had pan'd out and got buried in a thread no big deal, it will come when ready........

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Funny you should mention that Randy. I just picked up a trip that has an overnight in Boston tomorrow night for 11 hours. Followed by one leg to San Juan Puerto Rico for a 25 HOUR OVERNIGHT. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

:big_smile_2::byebye::0a23::0a22::boss::0a20::006:

I'm not rubbing it in at all. Honest :wink::smile2:

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Your really roughing it this winter huh Cuz... hehehe

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Man, it must really suck to be you right now. Having to travel all the way down there. No thanks! I'll just settle in up here in the 20 degree weather with my hot cup of coffee! Yup! Coffee is much better when it's cold outside!:roll_eyes:

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    20, shoot you're in good shape, it was 10 over here last time I looked:wink: Can the big cat in the gateway logo be eating a ba$%, please, please, can it, huh, please (laughing)

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Darn I'm coming to your house if it's 20 there. I live approx40 miles North of you and it's only 12 here. Too Dang cold for me.

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    It's 19 here right now... brrrrr.. Where's spring when you need it..

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Okay guys, I'm forced to execute some of my executive privelege with this Club Logo.

So, here we go. The Club Logo Committee is

Catfish Willie - Who already has the basic design done, and I like it alot, so no changes are necessary with that.
    Ryan (linus)(Top Gun)(PigPen) :smile2:
    Jerry Casey - The Yacht Owner :smile2:

Between the three of you, can you guys get the fish part of the logo banged out? If you guys think you can use my mount as an image, thats fine but based on my tinkering the handdrawn image looks the best. Ryan the last image you sent me has some merit, can you guys clean that up?

Folks, give the Logo Committee a nice warm welcome LMAO

13. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I for one think Ryan's cat looks awesome. I was really impressed when I saw it on his profile.

14. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    congrats to Willie,Jerry and Ryan i am looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yeah I like it too. If they can get it cleaned up some, and not resemble the previously published image that was trademarked, and put it in Willies already established Gateway Cats Image, well pretty much have it wrapped up.

16. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Allright, we got our first committee.. Now where's our damn logo at guys... hehehe Bob made me do it... Go gettum guys..

17. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I wonder if you could take Ryan's cat and print it out. Lay some tracing paper over it. And trace the fish that way. Think that might be an easy way of cleaning it up?

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Sounds good to me.

Linus, Get with Willie Man and the Yacht owner and get this thing done already. Geez, whats taking so long LMAO :smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah Ryan, if you didn't spend so much time at the boat show, you could have been done with the logo by now.. geeze.. lmao

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Dang, what a loooozzzeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ROFLMAO