closing melvin price ramp again

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by stump jumper, Jul 29, 2008.

1. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    if forecast are right melvin price might close wed or thur back to columbia guys:0a26::0a26:

2. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    This is really starting to get old!! I cant remember a time when we had to deal with this much water or trash?

3. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    jason it got old a long time ago!!! last night matt and i got nervous about 530 a herd of beavers dumped a log jam on us the mo is puking wood had to leave well before dark just to make sure we could get back:crazy:

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Congrats on that pig you caught, I noticed you didnt say that was your PB? So what is your PB?

Everytime i go out i wounder where all the trash came from. you would think with all the high water, all that stuff would be south of us?

5. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    83lbs my pb in illinois 77 in memphis that my 3rd:roll_eyes: that was probly my 5th or 6th best night as far as excitement my best was watching a bobcat dump something out of a barge all night at day light we seen it was wet soybean set up on its scum line 30 fish all 30 to 35 lbs in a couple hours :wink:

6. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Looks like the River is going to cover Maple Island parking lot somtime today. 21.4ft