Closed the '06 season

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Quackcephus, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Quackcephus

Quackcephus New Member

State:
    TX
    We closed the '06 seasomn with a bang!!! :big_smile:

http://[​IMG]

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Nice pic there. I haven't been on here all duck season but that just ended last weekend so I'm trying to catch up around here. We had a decent season here until the last weekend when we didn't even take the safties off. Pretty weak way to end out the year. Glad to hear someone else putting the smack down on them. Congrats

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    nice pic looks like many good meals there those greenheads are tops in my book

4. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    Good looking strap of greenies

5. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The last 3 weeks of the season was awsome over in Arkansas where I hunted! I hunted by myself the last 5-6 trips over there and was done most mornings by 7:30 or 8:00! It happened soooo fast that I spent more time driving than hunting! The mallards really got there about the 10th of Jan and then the pintails followed! It was by and far the best season I've ever had!! The weather was too nasty for me to carry my new digital camera( I wanted to sit and take pics the last few days, but was afraid to damage my camera) I mostly waded into the area and hunkered down in the water around weeds to hide. The guys that own the land always had a blind full of people in the timber and told me that I could hunt all I wanted too, but had to go at it alone in the flooded fields....amazing! It was worth all the trouble for sure! Cant wait till next year (hope I get to go back!)