Closed on My House

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ratkinson, Sep 7, 2007.

1. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Hello BOC. I haven't been involved in discussions much lately. I've been trying to get a house, and I finally closed on it today. I have never had to deal with a more unprofessional group of people in my life. The only person I would ever suggest to anyone was my realtor. My closing took over 6 hours. The deal was on again, off again a dozen times today alone. I have about $2 to my name right now, but, at least my son can get the help he needs in this school district. Their special Ed program is top notch. I will be getting high speed internet and be back chatting alot more with you guys. I've been missing you guys, & wanted to let you know I'm coming back soon. The bad news is I will be moving a stones throw from the once number 1 rated polluted lake in the US. The good news is there has been an on going clean up effort, and, this is almost an untapped fishing resource, with a great catfish population. I plan on CPRing a bunch of slobs out of there. I'll keep you posted.

Rich :0a23:

2. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Excuse me...........missing you guys & gals.

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to hear you got into your house:big_smile: I have never liked dealing with buying houses or cars, it seems the people go out of their way to make you jump though hoops.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good luck with the new house Richard! :big_smile:

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Congratulations on the new house. Hope you and yours will be happy there...W

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    That is indeed good news, so when are we going fishing???

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard,

Congrats on the new house, and improved school system for your boy. Take some pictures once you get settled in and post them for us.

Welcome Back!

Paul

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the new home Bro!!! Good to have you back posting!