Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all thanks for all the information everyone has provided on this awesome web site! I have been catfishing since I was a little boy with my dad and brothers. I was wondering if someone could tell me a place in Iowa or close to Iowa were me and my brother could hook up with some blues. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Bryan, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there Don't know anything about your area but someone will be along with some info. You might also check out the lakes and rivers threads for your state and pick some things up there.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome To the BOC. Glad to have you on board.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's great to be back on this great web site again and talkin to you great people! I know one thing for sure I can't wait for the snow to be gone so I can get back on the river. Thanks for all the previous info guys and if anyone has any new info on places close to fish for blues it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.