close to home

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by construction0226, Mar 12, 2008.

1. construction0226

construction0226 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    First of all thanks for all the information everyone has provided on this awesome web site! I have been catfishing since I was a little boy with my dad and brothers. I was wondering if someone could tell me a place in Iowa or close to Iowa were me and my brother could hook up with some blues. Thanks.

2. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Bryan, Welcome to BOC!!!

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Bryan, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there Don't know anything about your area but someone will be along with some info. You might also check out the lakes and rivers threads for your state and pick some things up there.

4. construction0226

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks guys for the welcome and the info.

5. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Bryan, What comes to mind would be around Hamburg Iowa and Nebraska City on the Missouri River. I would check with the forum on catfish fishing by state.

6. construction0226

State:
    Iowa
    Todd I live in Urbandale in Des Moines. Anywhere in Iowa would be great or even across the Iowa border would be fine. Me and my brother also hunt a lot. Thanks.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Welcome To the BOC. Glad to have you on board.

8. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    Welcome to the BOC Bryan. :big_smile:

9. construction0226

State:
    Iowa
    It's great to be back on this great web site again and talkin to you great people! I know one thing for sure I can't wait for the snow to be gone so I can get back on the river. Thanks for all the previous info guys and if anyone has any new info on places close to fish for blues it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!