Clendening Lake

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ulizth, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Hi Guys!
    (and gals too . . .)

Just got a pontoon on Clendenning Don't know much about the lake. The last time I really fished it was over 25 years ago. I'm sure I will be looking for some help/company/friends/loud snores . . .o.k. I digress. I fish multi species . . .(anything that swins so don't fall in) but I usually focus on panfish bass or catfish. Maybe some of us can hook up there this summer. I hear rumours there are some big cats, big bluegill and a good population of saugeye (never caught a saugeye before but always willing to try).

See ya on the water! :grin-big:

2. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm more than happy to hook up and do some catfishing. just let me know ahead.

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    i live in newcomerstown and have fished clendenning a time or two so i would be happy to hook up with sometime just give me a shout when you are ready to go

4. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I fish Clendening quite a bit in the spring time for channels and throughout the year for bass and saugeye. I will definately do some fishing with ya. You tend to hear about more of the big cats coming out of the lake from the guys who set jugs, but I think it is because they are too lazy to actually learn to fish. I know an area or 2 that can be good for flatties, but have not fished them because of being stuck on the bank. Will keep in touch;)

5. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm sure we will get together for a trip or two!

:grin-big: