CLEARANCE

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rasmotherman, Aug 24, 2009.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    wal mart is cleaning out their fishing gear. they have 150yds stren braid 40# for $11 and spider wire 10# for $7. tons of other stuff cheap too but i was mainly looking for line. check their clearance rack too. it is stuffed with stuff. just in time too cause things are really heating up on the water

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Walmart..:angry: has kick azz on the ole mom an pop stores in my neck of the woods.....%*^& walmart...go ahead and buy all you want, but i still say %^$# WALMART :wink:

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i agree but when you have to budget for line you go as cheap as possible.

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Wal...I mean cheapMart, is just another reason why our economy is soo freakin sour bro...they...it they should be taxed higher then other stores...with there kick azz ways......I say screw em :wink:

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I have to agree with you on this. I know the price may be ok if you want to spool one reel an not to worried about pricing an kinda need it now.

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i agree, and i under stand what your saying,i do a small amount of shoping there myself,BUT only when i have to, and when i do, it BURNS my ass to do it b/c of there BACK ROOM polices,if i need to go to wal-mart for FISHING STUFF, i got to kmart and most of the time i ll get there ( union shop's first ) :wink: