Clearance Prices at Walmart in Xenia

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by H2O Mellon, Jan 29, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They had LOTS of GREAT deals on fishing line.

For instance Berkley Iron Silk for $4.00
    Power Pro line in 14#/60# for $7.00
    So much more.....

2. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    The one in Newark had a good bit of stuff on sale too. Neither one here in Zanesville does though.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Yep just went and bought some spider wire line and some this and thats that were on sale;)

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    They had the fishing line only 1$ off a couple days ago. Ill have to check back and stock up. I got a decent camo jacket for 11 the other day.
    Thanks for the heads up.

5. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, if I knew that Mellon, I would have asked you to pick me up some then ship it to me;) I would have reimbursed you of course!:p :006:

6. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Normally the local Walmart in my area will have some good deals on fishing stuff, but I have not see it yet this winter:cry-big: I wish they would kick it in gear;)

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rocky,

I was thiking of going on Monday. They also ahve 295# weight cap folding chairs for $7. What kind of line would you want?

8. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    All Walmarts are going to have fishing stuff go on clearance. They are doing what they call "mod changes" just adding new product and moveing stuff around and getting rid of some slow selling products. I work at a Walmart in Lewisville still waiting on them to put out the clearance.

9. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    I think we just fabricated some rebar for a new super wallyworld in Xenia. That may be the reason for the sale as well. In Celina when the new one was up and stocked and almost ready to open the old one had sales to get rid of everything. T.V.'s, electronics and most everything I suppose was going for pennies on the dollar. They said they were not moving anything across the street. Of course I had no money when this was going on. :crying: But when do I have money. Keep an eye and ear out Mellon and see if they are going to do the same. If I can remember right a guy at work got a t.v. for like 40 and a 200$ ipod for 40 as well. I guess they put little round colored stickers on things to let ya know they have to go and are so much off? Any how thanks for the info.

10. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i had to run to xenia today and stopped in there on my way back, they had my favorite hooks for 1.00 a pack. got three packs. other than that i didnt see anything that intirested me. good deals on line though.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i just picked up a cva .45 cal black powder bolt cocking magnum for $49.00. origionally $129.and change. got see through scope mounts also cva that were $20.00 for $7 and some pyrodex 50 grain pellets that were $13.88 for $7. so now i can hunt bp season. my cousin sold me a bsa scope off his muzzle loader for $20. so i got a .45 cal gun for $77. brand new with scope. not bad. sold an abu 6600 d5 reel i got last fall on clearence for $59. it was orig $99.83 and used it a year and got $49 out of it to pay for the gun.:)

12. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what are you trying to say:p

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was saying that my fat rear end needs about 5 #'s more capacity! :p

14. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    hey bryan i say we go there tonight after you get off work

15. dead eye

dead eye New Member

State:
    ohio
    H2o thanks for the info on this site , what was going on with the other one .

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rodney, Man I dont know. But you'll like this one alot better I think.

17. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey, on Tuesday afternoon, I hit the Wal mart in Moraine, its one of those new super Wally Worlds and they had nothing on clearance, and had most of the spring fishing stuff allready out. Maybe we missed it there but just so no one tries looking there for any clearance stuff.
    Tjhey also have one of the smaller flishing sections. The One at the Dayton Mall has a much better selection but I havent made it over there yet, Maybe at lunch.

Salmonid

18. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I just picked up one of those Remington 2.0 Stretch Thermal tops for 4$, a led headlamp for 4.50 - last one, and 2 pairs of wool blend socks for $1.50 for 2 pairs. Im really starting to like the stretch thermal. Will see how it does for fishing soon.

19. IamMike

IamMike New Member

State:
    Ohio (near cincy)
    The great spring mark downs at Walmart. This is actually like a 'hobby' to me. Every spring, I'll hit up about 10 WalMarts and stock up. Different stores have different stuff and they always keep marking it down. I check my 'home' Walmart every week to see what is new and what has been further reduced.