cleaned up today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thomcat, Sep 16, 2006.

1. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    just went to our river lot today,, and cleaned up... i think we'll probably fish there a couple more times,,, but we did all the cleanup today, so in case the weather gets bad quick,,, well its already done..... anyone else gettin ready for the next change of season???

im also gettin ready for next fishin season,, turns out i have the whole summer off with my new job...... pretty cool huh????

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    The whole summer?...Good ol' PenDot! Anyways, thats lots of fishin for us huh? Wanna go Ice fishin this year? or late season musky fishin? Count me in, We'll go up the creek and fish it down to the susky for...the Suskie Muskie!! mwaahahahaha

3. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    whatever, buddah,, ur gonna be fishin right beside me all summer,, u should be happy,, now u have some 1 to bait ur hook for u.......
    LOL....... just kiddin buddy... ur my fishin bud,,,, would go without ya..... well maybe,, but wouldnt have as much fun

4. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Right now is a funny, kind of in between time of year for me. I wait all winter for the spring and summer fishing but at the first sign of cool weather I get my bow out and start sorting through all my hunting clothes to see which ones have shrunk over the past year. Fishing poles get put a little further back in the shed and the tree stands, back packs and boots all get moved a little closer to the door. I should call this time of year, Ought.... because I start thinking I Ought to go fishing, but I also know I Ought to get my hunting areas scouted and Ought to get any new branches cut out and cleaned up from my hunting trees... but, I Ought to get out catfishing a few more times before the water turns hard.
    Have three deer license again this year and that just barely gets me through the year in deer jerky. I turn it all into jerky and people at work will ask me every Monday if I brought any deer jerky in when they know I've been hunting over the weekend. Everything is winter ready at the lake house so one more trip down at Thanksgiving to do any last minute chores and shut off the water and wait till next spring, so I guess I Ought to be ready for the change of seasons.

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    hahaha...your right. LOL!