Cleaned out the garden...

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by 223reload, Oct 23, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Had a low temp of 29 yesterday morning ,so I went and picked all the peppers that were on the plants,three serrano chilis and four jalapeno's
    had nearly a gallon of peppers,a quart from the jalapenos and a half gallon from the serranos. One serrano plant had 126 peppers on it all eatabl size and maybe a half dozen of tiny ones i didn't pick .

2. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    can i have some of those ? just a lil bit would go freat with my sons venison !! (LOL) SOME VENISON STIR FRY YUMMY !!!

3. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    cleaned out the garden!!!!!! hell im still getting maters and peppers from mine up here! the cold is bareing down on us though.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I wish I would of took the time this year and grew some peppers,I make hotsauce my uncle calls panther pee and I am shy on fresh ingreidents....Oh and I am out of sauce too:sad2: last batch didnt last long...It must be good I guess

5. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    hopefully im still a month out from that chore. our first frost avg. is around the 17th of Nov. and im kind of counting on it that late. all my toms are loaded down with little green 'maters, need them bigger for making chow-chow. ive pulled out the cuke vines and the snap beans too ready to plant rutabagas and turnips. mmmm love those greens. all my chile bushes are loaded too... want a few weeks before i begin the chore of canning them. my serranos, habeneros, and tabascos have all done particularly well. when they come out will be more greens, garlic, and onions taking their place.

6. RockyIII

RockyIII New Member

State:
    From NY but live in NM
    I'm Still picking tomatos in ABQ. No frost yet.:big_smile:

7. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    welcome to the boc rockyIII ,

8. RockyIII

RockyIII New Member

State:
    From NY but live in NM
    Thanks CC, I've been lurk'in on this site for awhile. Good stuff here. :smile2:
    Jim

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome to the BOC,Jim ,and welcome to New Mexico,glad to have another member from this state join.