clatorlake flatheads

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by clatorlakecat, Aug 1, 2008.

1. clatorlakecat

clatorlakecat New Member

State:
    va
    i am getting real to hit crator lake and hook on some cats tonight. i have a couple of spots thats done me well.does any one know any hot spots on crator lake?

2. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hope you catch a hog or two let us know how it went.:wink:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck with the fishing, let us know how it turns out

4. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    It's a little late but I fish claytor alot for cats. pm me if you want some spots i catch flatties. Lately i've been getting more 10#+ channels than flats. i was out fri night and bite was slow got a 5# flat and a 4# and 12# channels, how did you do?
    chip

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Welcome to the BOC, Tim!

:0a25:

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Chip should be able to hook you up. He's "The man" on Claytor. Hey Chip, want to trade some fresh fillets for some of our fresh produce? I still haven't found time to fish. We've been playing every weekend for the last two months, rehearsing hard and spending time in the studio. Maybe we'll have to skip out on a weekend of bow hunting to get together for some fishing. LOL :wink::smile2:

7. clatorlakecat

clatorlakecat New Member

State:
    va
    LOOK FOR SOME HOT SPOTS TO CHECK OUT ON THE CRATOR LAKE ,ILL BE GOING TONIGHT SO IF U HAVE ANY POINTERS OR LOCATION FILL FREE TO IM ME OR POST WITH REPLY .THANKS:big_smile: