Classic Catfish

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by Catmaster, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    Yesterday I bought a video called Classic Catfish and it was very informative. I even learned a few things from it. The video is made by In-fishermen and it is a great video for catching channel in river and resivore situations. I would recomend watching it.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the heads up brother. Always looking for new info on catching fish.

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I have been looking everywhere in my town for catfishing videos and, no one has them. Deerhunter made mention of a Flathead video that he plans to do from an outting planned around the 8th. Cant wait to see that one.

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I to bought that video and found it very in formative Another good one is extreme catfish if you can find it.It also has a section on ice fishing and flatheads that is pretty cool

5. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I have 4 of the Infisherman catfish tapes for sale in the members ,on the classified page. They have alot of good stuff on them .very well done.
    Thanks
    Brian

6. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Thanks for the heads up, bud.

-Red

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Thanks for the heads up, I can use all the help I can get.

8. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i got that video too!! its very informative. and i picked it up for wal-mart lol.....the weird thing is that i've never seen any fishing videos like that in wally world before that or after that. and it was just one video sittin on top of some sinkers.......good luck findin it