Cj's punch bait?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Cat Man Joe, May 28, 2007.

1. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Has anyone tried cj's shad punch bait with any success? Ive heard it works really well and Im thinking of ordering some but thought id check with you guys first.

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've never heard of it but I'm interested please post more information and where is it purchased at? If you can give me a link I'll take a look at it! Thanks-------Sister Pat:smile2:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm not familar with cj's.Catfish Charlies makes a great Shad bait. CC can be bought in store at Bass Pro shops.:lol::smile2:

4. chuck7700

chuck7700 New Member

State:
    Coppell, TX.
    Yes i've used catfish charlie's shad dip bait. i use a trebble hook with springs around it. it worked pretty good. i did catch more with cut up shad. good luck and catch a bunch. you can buy it at bass pro shop for $5.99 for a 36 oz. tub.

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I have never heard of CJ Punch Bait, but my nick name is CJ. :lol:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Me either and some people also call me CJ...:big_smile::lol:

7. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Here you are everyone, sister Pat, I heard from a few people theyve never fished with any punch/dip bait like it. Havent tried it myself yet.

http://cjsbait.com/home.htm

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Hey them guys stole my name lol. Need to be sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

9. 10gaOkie

10gaOkie New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Before I bought some C.J.'s, I called him on the phone and he sold me on his baits. He is in Oklahoma City where I live. He told me exactly where he fishes and that his crawfish punch bait was working best right now and shad punch second. Claiming limits for all who are using it. I tried his crawfish, shad punch and his sponge bait. My last three fishing trips did not get a bite with any of the three. Thanks to Danny King punch bait and live minnows, I did not get skunked on those three trips. C.J.'s bait may be really good but hasn't worked for me yet.
    Chris