CJ Brown Reservoir tonight or tomorrow night??

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 21, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey there Big Eli, have you decided if we are going tonight or tomorrow night yet. Looks like the weather will be better tonight. But, does not matter to me.

I'll take the poles and tackle box to work and check back on this thread. If nothing else, I'll give ya a shout later on your mobile.

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Big Eli, Tea, and possible little brother will be invading CJ Brown tomorrow night. If anyone is out there fishing give us a shout. We will be on the pontoon that is partying on the water. lol

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We will be the boat hauling in all the big fish!!!

We are on like Donkey Kong, just talked to him.

4. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    wish i could meet you guys out there,but i got to work all weekend maybe next time

5. whisker hunter

whisker hunter New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    I have stuff going on tonight,I'll be out there tomorow (Sat.) night.Anybody wants to hookup let me know.I'll be on a 24 foot sundancer with a forward tilt windshield.

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Wish I could get out there and get to fishing. This dang work thing, lol.

Eli called and he has been out there for a while. (He was rubbing it in, lol)

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Man oh man, I caught a cold last night. Brrrr, it got cold out on that lake. lol

Eli had a nice fish on that cut the line on the way to the boat when he hit the toon. I had a little run but just not much luck. I ended up getting there around 10 last night and we fished until 8:30 or so this morning and I headed home.

He went back out on the lake and called me to say they started biting. LOL Story of my life. :lol:

Had a great fishing with him as usual. If you have never met Big Eli take the time to do so. I can guarantee a laugh if nothing else.

We are gonna try it again in 2 weeks, hopefully our luck will change.