CJ Brown Reservoir Gathering this saturday and sat night

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Aug 16, 2007.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    thought I would remind our ohio members we are getting together at cj brown this sat and sat night ,would like to see a lot of members show up,check the gatherings forum for details

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I'll be there. :wink:

Wont be long now, plan on being there in less then 24 hours for some all night fishing.

Ramrod called me tonight, he is gearing up for the party.

3. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Good Luck on the fishing! I can't make this one...family reunion.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ill be there about 7am ready to start fishing, Dale bring your family we dont bite.............................Hard :smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I may bring my boat out for a little while in the morning, I have a family reunion also at 1 or 2..Had one last year during the CJ gathering too..

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Matt (Riverking) if you see some bald guy screaming at a couple of kids thats me :smile2:, I drive a Ford Windstart (grey) with a #48 sticker and Navy Retired sticker on the back if you see it I probably wont be too far from it. I promise not to talk any politics or HI stuff :tounge_out:.

For anyone that has been there, where is the best place to bank it for the morning?

7. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    5 hours to go and i'll be off work and on my way:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:!

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am more then likely gonna be there in the morning. Have a closing in Mansfield tonight and have to get some stuff ready.

I have all the chicken breast vacume sealed in 4 different seasonings:

TSS Juicy Pig
    TSS Wild Bills Blazin BBQ
    TSS Chipotle Cowgirl
    Spicy BBQ Sauce

I took both my reels and got them relined. Gonna throw some Kat Bobbers on it and some new Diachi Chunk Lite Hooks. Got to line the poles tonight and get em ready.

Wont be long now......

Gary, if I dont go tonight I'll leave early and do some bank fishing with ya before I grill for lunch.

9. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LMAO...I will be looking for you man, I have a black Rodeo, and a deep V tracker..I know some guys were catching some cats right off the rocks by the boat launch last weekend..May want to try it there..I went and got about a dozen shad or so and have the boat hooked up, so I am planning on coming and taking the boat out for at least a little while, can only stay till abut 12, but i just live 10 minutes away..see yall there.:big_smile:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just wanted to say, have a great time and good fishing to you brothers, unfortunaetly i won't be able to attend due to my nieces fourth birthday party tom. gary catch a bigun!! i believe you can show the world you are a class act on the fishing grounds as well as off... lol rollo:smile2:

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Did we accidently invite you?? :eek:oooh:

Just kidding man, sucks you can't make it but maybe we'll see each other at the next one. Can't wait to wet a line with ya. 6 hours away from leaving the house, sleep is overated. lol

12. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    me and the wife will probably be there around 9 to 10 in the morning,you gonna be at the shelter

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I'll probably be fishing right there by the ramp early Tony. I plan on fireing up the grill for some dogs and such around 11:30 or so. But, I'll be in the area. You got my number, give me a call when you get there.

We have the shelter rented and I'll have my coolers down there in it early in the morning. 2 blue ones if that helps.

Will be nice to meet you wife finially and see ya again buddy. Wont be long now. :big_smile: