city boy gets robbed by raccoon part two!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishassassin, Sep 4, 2009.

1. catfishassassin

catfishassassin New Member

State:
    ohio
    as you may have seen in my previous post i got ran outta my fishin spot at night by a son of a buck raccoon after my hot dog bait.... well i got back out at it again a week later... same spot.... same time of night.... and and that bugger was litterally under my chair i slapped his a55 with my net pole.... he ran off... but came back like 2 minutes later....... startin to get pi55ed off.... it reminds me of them raccoons from the movie great outdoors, i think he just likes messin with me... yall got a kick out of it before, i figured id give ya round 2!

2. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    LOL! This aint gonna end till he crawls up inside your pant leg!!:smile2::smile2:

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would have me a coon skin hat if I was you.:wink:

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    get your self a bag of moth balls, and spread them around, back behind you and on the sides of you:wink: that way he wont cross the line and get to you:eek:oooh: youll be alright, in a safety zone, at lest till you want to leave:crazy: then watch out,B/C YOU'VE DONE PISSED HIM OFF NOW:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::roll_eyes:

5. catfishassassin

catfishassassin New Member

State:
    ohio
    moth balls? please explain the science behind that

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    It looks to me that you've got 3 options.

1. Change spots

2. Enroll him in the raccoon relocation program. Could be an above ground or below ground location.....:wink:

3. Take along some dog or cat food and put some out fifty yards or so away from where you're set up. Maybe he'll munch on that and watch you fishing from afar.

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    it keeps coons and rabbits out of gardens, as far as the science be hind it:confused2:, i dont know that one, well anyways i do it in my gardens so i was thinking it mite keep the coons off you