Cincinnati Reds

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by CatMaster23, Jul 9, 2007.

1. CatMaster23

CatMaster23 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Any one out there reds fans if so i would like to here some of your thaughts about the seosen so far and what adjustmeants they need to make.

2. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I hope they do well, but even though Im from Ohio Im a Yankees fan! The reds were doing pretty good early but now I dont know. I thought they were gonna be tuff this year, hmmmm time will tell I hope they make it.

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    i'm a big reds fan but there done.the bullpen is awful.weathers is the only one doing anything.without a bullpen they are going nowhere.i look for them to start dumping some players.possibly dunn ,hatterberg ,konine and possibly weathers.they can bring votto up from the minors to play first.with freel back dunn can go.that still leaves griffy ,hamilton,freel and hopper at the present time and the minors are loaded with outfielders with bruce and stubbs to name a few.starting pitching hasnt been to bad,with all that being said cant wait till the buckeyes hit the field.

4. hoosiercatguy

hoosiercatguy New Member

State:
    Indiana
    spring training is underway march 31"opening day" will be here soon whats the season gonna look like have a established closer now what are the odds playing in october

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    if you guys are having a sale ive got first dibs on adam dunn and griffey.