Cincinnati Reds, best record in baseball

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by flathunter, Apr 29, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My Reds have the best record in baseball at the moment at 16 wins and 7 losses....I am really stunned..I am sure they wont keep it up for the whole season, but it's fun right now!

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I knew they were going to be better than last year. I didn't think that they were going to have the best record at any time. I've always been a
    reds fan and think (hope) that they can keep it up if everyone can stay healthy. If only Griffey can stay healthy.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Go REDS Go Bengals had a great year this maybe REDS will this year:big_smile:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING TONIGHT WITH CARDS /REDS PLAYING EACH OTHER. WITH BEING TIED FOR 1ST PLACE. SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME. STILL MISS OLE JOHNNY BENCH. ONE GREAT CATCHER .

5. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Johnny's my hero.

6. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    It should be a very good game tonight. With Arroyo starting for the Reds and Mulder for the Cards it should be a pitchers duel (but you never know with those two offenses). I am really suprised by the reds this year and i think they are only one good pitcher and a good reliever away from making a serious run next year. Let's hope so anyways