Cincinnati Ramps Status?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Oct 31, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I am launching at 7am tommorow somewhere, usually schmidt, but wasnt sure if anyone was out today and used any ramps? Curious if anyting closed down, public landing may be closed. River just crested a hair above 30ft....Don't want to start the ramp musical chairs this early in the winter season. If anyone knows for sure please post thanks!:wink:

2. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    kinda wondering the same thing myself, i am hopefully headed out of riverside at about 7:30 with colsrob .if not there the public landing should be open:big_smile:

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Me and Fishdealer04 in his boat and Mellon and his bro in law ( Shane) in his boat, are meeting at Public Landing at 7ish, if too high, will move up to Schmidt. I agree, LMR rose 2.5 feet today but already dropped 6 inches and I saw the Portsmouth pool is steady so I think a lot of the rise was from the LMR, I think we will be ok at the Public Landing tomorrow Thats the plan, you guys call me in the morning if you find out differently....
    I dont know about schmidt still being open or not....

Salmonid

4. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    the website says the first weekend in november, so i'm guessing next weekend

5. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Tanners was fine Thursday night ...

6. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Your thread clearly states CINCINNATI ... so I can't help you there. :smile2: