Cincinnati or SW Ohio Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by CatHunter24, Dec 16, 2009.

Would You Come To A Gathering At Cincinnati? If So where, and When should it be held?

1. I would Come to a gathering.

2. I wouldn't Come to a gathering.

3. It should be held at East Fork State Park

4. It should be held at Miami White Water

5. It should be held at another campground or location

6. Should be held in late mid May

7. should be held in early June

8. Should be held in Mid June or other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    After a little feedback from members (many members i know are out doing things and not on here as much) i think there is some support for a possible gathering near Cincinnati on the Ohio River. I wanted to get some more concrete feedback in a poll.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

I said I would come, @miami white water, and i also put OR another location, and i said early june..

wherever it is, and whenever it is.. i'm there :smile2:

3. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i voted yes i would go as for location doesnt matter to me i put in late mid may though. but my motto for this gathering is when ever where ever i will see you there!:cool2:

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I'm happy to see someone stepping up and trying to get a gathering on the Ohio going. Sure hope ya have better luck at it then I did a few years ago. I sure will try to make it there where ever it is. The only problem I see is a late may date. I have organized one up here at Dillon and Saltfork for the last four years in May and this years will probably be the same. I would hate to see two gatherings planned too close together as many wouldn't be able to attend both.

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll come too, just don't conflict with our annual one or the National! lol:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

6. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I would also come as long as it did not conflict with any of the other gatherings. And Jason Brother. Reps to you. For the other gatherings as you always took all the nessessary steps to as well as time out of your schedule to make sure campsites were secured in adavance, and arranged for a get together meal for all and set up a Tourney during the gathering. Ohio river may give me a chance at catching my 1st Blue...

7. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I said I would come, I chose early June. Don't really care about the location as you know I'll be there. I'll leave it up to you to pick the best one ... as long as I finally catch a damn fish! :smile2:

8. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    I'm in NKY so I'd try my best come to it. I'd probably get a couple of people to come with me. Life is always CRAZY, so there's no best time for me. :smile2:

9. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Sleeping Pills and Laxatives. Now that's good. As ignorant as my family's been lately. I should crush some up go to the pizza shop order a few pizzas and add it to them and have it delivered. Might make me feel a lil' better...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  10. cdog

cdog New Member

State:
    ohio
    This is cdog (aka) chris. I would be interested in attending a gathering in early june. I haven't been to one before so I dont know what takes place at the gatherings. I'm sure there is fishing involved at some point so I would like it at the ohio river. The schmidt ramp has a decent picnic area and a nice ramp (besides the fee being a little high), with plenty of parking, which I am sure alot of you allready know. And I think it is convienant for most of the area. Thanks for my opinion.

11. cdog

cdog New Member

State:
    ohio
    If there is camping involved scratch my schmidt ramp idea and I will try and help locate somewhere on the ohio river. I will try to talk to a buddy who owns a campground on the river that is located in california. There is also a ramp close by but I am not sure if it is open (california yaught club). I will check on the ramp and get back with you if your interested.

12. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    I would come but I cant be seen with you crazy fools!!!! Ruin my reputation as a gentleman.:smile2:

13. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

ouch :sad2: well.. okay! you'd miss out on a good time then :smile2::smile2:

14. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    We will be there and help some nonboaters out if we don`t have a tourny that weekend.

15. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Id sure go iv been waiting on a gathering in sw ohio for a while.:big_smile:

16. GMRcatman

GMRcatman Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will definitely be there. I also have too much time on my hands, and would be willing to help get this going if you would like. Just let me know.

17. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    I'm not from Ohio but close enough, only about an hour away from Cinn. so I would try and make it as well..

18. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    I would go as long as I could get off work and if it does not conflict with any tourneys.

19. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    you're welcome,we will let you know when you have another one!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  20. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    You know I'm Down!:big_smile: