Church Tournament on Wateree

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by gotta go, Sep 11, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Guys the Parkway Baptist Church is holding a tournament at Wateree at 6:30 Sat morning. Its only a 5-6 hr tournament, but if you want to warm up for the upcomming CCC tournament come on out and give it a try. $20 entry. Service afterward along with snacks. I think its out of the same landing the Catawba Club holds there tournament. If i find out different i will post later tonight, headed to the mountains.
    Some of them guys know how to fish!

2. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    dang i wish i woulda known about this about two or three days ago before i started stripin everything down on my boat to make a new rod holder set up oh well

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Sorry i didn't get back on here but the tournament was held at the State Park. Seems that a guy that fish's the Catwba Catfish Tournaments won the thing. I was told that Gene Gaston also had the big fish 16lbs. and if i didn't miss understand, he also won. My friend said he couldn't even find his hole for the fog. I told him that is what the gps (that he left at my house) was for. Around 20 boats showed up and even more had pre paid but didn't get to fish. Several local churches were involved

4. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    sounds like it woulda been fun im still itchin for the catawba catfish tourny to come around its been a while since ive been in a tournament.