chuckle

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jun 17, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    got a kick out of this.

my buddie wenk kyacking today. he seen some young guys fishing at the creek. a few of them aint to bright any how but this is good. he asked them if they were catching anything?" they said "ya a big channel and some rainbow trout" he died laughing. he said "there aint no rainbow trout in the kickapoo." one of them said he used to live in colorado and knew they were trout. he laughed and went on.

later he talked to another guy who seen them. he said they had a 6lb channel and 4-5 redtail suckers on a stringer.:smile2:

hey. keep em all. thats less ill have to catch. those tails on a sucker are colorful. rainbows, :smile2: na. just red.:smile2:

2. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Haha gotta love seeing something like that!

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    That's funny, guess he didnt actually catch any trout in Colorado either!!!:smile2:

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    sounds like he's related to some of my customers.

5. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    two years ago i went to a local sand pit and a guy was sitting there fishing
    i asked him have you caught any thing he told me yeah 5 baby flatheads on worms i said oh yeah can i see them and he pulled up 5 bullheads i just said oh yup them are yellow bellies and walked off

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya. soon as ya said baby flatheads i knew what was coming.

ya guess he didnt catch trout in colo. :smile2:

7. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Wash fishing below a spill way for Sandbass, and was catching quite a few drum, and this guy asked me if I want them, and I told him no, he swore they were crappie.......lol, gave him all the crappie he want.........