Chrome Rocket

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by MAX1955, May 1, 2008.

1. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    Just got my 6500 chrome rocket from catfish connection, and some more team catfish hooks. I also just got off the phone with Steve at catfishsafari and I have a flathead rod on the way. I've been saving my pennies for awhile to get what I really wanted. Thanks Steve it was good talking to you.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Mike on purchasing some excellent equipment. It will serve you well. A great investiment.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on getting some excelent equipment good luck to ya and hopefully ti will catch you some big ole catties, keep us posted on how they work for you.

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Mike! How do you like that Chrome Rocket? Sure is pretty to look at isn't it! Yes, you made a smart investment in your purchase of the Abu reel. I sure love my Chrome Rocket Abu reel. Wait until you try it out. Very smooth! Good luck fishing and hope you catch a biggun with it.:wink:

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    GOOD INVESTMENT TAKE CARE OF IT AND IT WILL LAST A LIFE TIME A LITTLE OIL NEVER HURTS, GOOD LUCK FISHING,WHAT KIND OF LINE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ON YOUR REEL? 65# POWER PRO SOUNDS GOOD:big_smile:

6. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    I've been looking at power pro braid, sufix braid, and sufix siege. I'm leaning towards sufix siege line to put on the rocket.

7. stone

stone New Member

State:
    CA
    thats a nice reel :big_smile: I am sure you would like it.

8. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i always use the regular old red 6000's, but i bought my buddy an orange rocket. man those reels are sweeeeet!