Christmas wish list

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jazper, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Just curious what ever one was wanting for Christmas.

2. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    I'm thinking I want an IPHONE.

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    ...not to go into debt at all buying kids presents (no credit cards being used)

and

...for lp not to go up anymore, the 400 gallons I just put in cost me almost $800:crazy:

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'd like a new set of lungs and a smaller prostate. I can't go any further than that or they kick me out for sure. Just got to wish for a Happy New Year or a couple.

5. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    I want a good fillet knife. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good brand? I can't remember the type I used to use on the commercial fishing boat, but I know it stayed sharp. Any help would be appreciated.
    Linz:wink:

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I usually ask for various hunting and fishing items or a cabelas gift certificate since I live 40 minutes away from the hamburg PA cabelas. Im picky about my cloths so I never ask for that unless its camo. then I'll give the exact model #, size and camo pattern. Im a hick so Im easy to shop for. Just dont get me walmart camo. They have the ugliest patterns that dont match anything here in PA. I say hick instead of redneck cause I have a family tree not a family bush!! :wink:

7. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    A catfishing boat:roll_eyes:

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I
    ll have to agree with Berry.Boat would be nice,but since I know that won't happen all I really want is for the Grandkids to have a nice Christmas and for everyone to stay safe.

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i got mine early this year ,the wife bought me a 10" laser coumpound miter saw ,and a new denim shirt .thats enough for me.

10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Myself, I'm lookin' for a new transducer to make my Lowrance fish finding thingie work right again. I really don't have much hope, though. Santa doesn't have a clue and might just try to plug in a scuzzi drive or something to make it work.

On the other hand, if the kids have that "Santa came for ME" look on thier faces Christmas morning, and the pictures do NOT include the scooby doo underwear, I will be one happy camper. :big_smile:

11. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    COuple dvds... couple bags of circle hooks, sinkers, and leader material. Nothing that great this year. Just fill my stocking of terminal tackle and I am good to go.

12. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Another year on the green side of the turf... minimum...

13. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    im with postbeetle on the working parts and would love to see all back on line safe and secure and posting after the new year.merry xmas all and t/c.

14. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I'd really like to make a kid happy with this Norweg'n Dwarf frigging rabbit thats pooping all over my house every night......lil present my son left for me when he moved out. It's so "cute", and poo's its weight every day. Sounds like I'm vacuming bb's when the bissel's brought out.
    It "Binkies" a couple foot high though.
    Let me known if any yer lil tikes want a "wabbit" for Chistmas.

15. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    less $ and more debt.
    knowledge and appreciation of my well working parts.(i think i take them for granted)
    Amy to spit out the baby now instead of having to wait another 6-7 months.
    a full tank of gas for both the boat, AND the truck.
    a lil more grey hair.
    motivation to do all of those things that need doin' round the harrison ranch.
    a clue would be nice.
    the chance to walk into our local outdoors store and find camo that actually fits me. youd think 34w36L would be more common.
    a cold rainy miserable january, chalked full of big deer, and yes dear.

16. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    first of all i'll say hope you all have a good xmas season, now what i would like is to have a pice of mind, I'm tired of seeing jobs going over seas, and gas prices ever keep rising, and for once i would like to see the goverment work for the people insted of being so dissarayed. I am tired of waking up everyday and hoping that today will not be my last day at work, or if i have enough money to make ends meet. so if santa will please send me some winning loto numbers or at least a good raise i would much appreicate it. also if santa finds a extra sausage stuffer, he can leave off too. Oh yea i almost forgot I want one of them awards thingies eveyone seams to have on the boc except me.

17. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Oh, I need one of those!

18. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    If on Christmas morning Im sitting in my living room next to my wife and looking at my children's happy faces as they open their gifts, it will mean that my squadron has made it home right on time. My Christmas wish will have come true!:wink:

19. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    The only thing I want for Christmas is better health. And to watch my two kids open their gifts Christmas Morning. And to here David on the phone wishing us a Merry Christmas from Iraq (somewhere over there).

20. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Got just the ticket for ya John... ya need one of these.:smile2: