Christmas will never be the same for me.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by kmcalester, Dec 30, 2009.

1. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    My other half passed Christmas night at home, and I am lost without her right now.

For the last 9 years this woman was(is) my best friend, my heart, my soul, and so much my better half. There were never any secrets between us. I am truly lost without her and I am finding it hard to even think without being able to know I can talk, yell, hug, laugh, or anything else without you being there for me and ...Lindsey.

I will never stop loving you Dee, and I will love you for all infinity.
    Lord thanks for being there when I just needed to cry, I really see why DJ loved you so much....Look out for Linds and Dee's Mom for me.

Kev

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Kevin my brother, i'm very very sorry to read this. You have my phone # and if you need someone to talk to call me anytime. Love ya big guy and prayers for you and your family.

3. weinerdog

weinerdog Member

State:
    Florida
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    John, I will call you soon, I promise.

5. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Sorry for your loss, and at that time we all hope to have happiness. We don't understand, but someday we will. Don't be sad about what ya don't have, be thankful for the time ya did have it. That is what I do, somehow it helps me.

6. bone3160

bone3160 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Man I am really sorry for your loss words can not say!I have had some very hard losses myself if anything I can do please let me know!!!

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Kevin, :sad2:
    I know the filling that you are having right now - People like us are hoping for a happier year to come - and I fill that that will happen for us Buddy - I just wanted you to know that People like yourself (and anyone else out there that are going though any type of pain like we are) are in my prayers.
    The good thing that came of of it for me, were all of the brothers & sisters that are there for each other in times like these. The members here are nothing short of amazing - they told me to stay stong & to keep my head up - and I did that & It wa
    We will all get though times like this & better day are ahead for us all.
    (Trust Me)
    :wink:

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Hang in there, brother. I too have lost a significant other and I know your pain. You will be in my prayers.

Bill in SC

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Kevin,
    :sad2:(Man!!!):0a28:
    I'm so sorry to read about new such as this & It may not mean much to say this - but I fill your pain Buddy.

But I want you to know that you & everyone else that's going though pain such as this:
    "You are all in my prayers"

Better Day are coming for us kevin.
    (I just know it) :0a32::cross:

10. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I have been where you are Kevin. Time will help but for now all you can do is grieve. Let it out when you have to and know there are many pulling for you...W

11. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and family, Kevin. Just know that you have an extended family here to share your pain and sorrow and we're here to help you over the rough spots. Though your loss is great, remember you don't have to carry the burden alone. Stay strong and keep the Faith!!!

12. toddschwind

toddschwind New Member

State:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Kevin,

You and the rest of your family are in my prayers.

13. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    sorry to here this ill keep you and your family in my prayers.

14. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    so sorry to hear the news Kevin ............. i'll be thinking about u man!!!!

15. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm so sorry for you Kevin,,,,Hang in there

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Kevin, I am at a loss for words on this one.Prayers go out to you my friend
    Just remember she is in a better place now and you now have another Angel watching over you..
    God Bless and stay strong. We all love ya!!

17. Graham

Graham New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I don't know you Kevin, but you will be in my prayers.

18. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    kevin, im soo sorry for your loss. I know you are probably sitting there saying why me..we all do it. We cant understand how something soo good can turn soo bad soo quick. Its hard for us to understand Gods plan for us. Im sure you feel as though life has lost its meaning without the warmth and comfort of that special love. Trust when i say that this is a process that we all must go through in life. I thought i would share a few Bible versus for you as they may strengthen you in your time of sorrow..

these are just a few that i remember
    Weeping may go on all night,but joy comes with the morning: psalm 30:5
    Trust me in times of trouble,and i will rescue you,and you will give me glory psalms 50:15
    Give your burdens to the Lord,and he will take care of you Psalms 55:22
    He heals the broken hearted ,binding up their wounds psalms 147:3
    I am leaving you with a gift- peace of mind and heart. And the peace i give you isnt like the peace that the world gives. So dont be troubled or afraid john 14:27
    i hope these helps you. I know its hard but keep faith and with time God once more will open the door. God bless

19. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Sorry to hear this Kevin. You are in my thoughts. Like John said call me if you want to talk.

20. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I thank each and everyone of you, and I really do appreciate it.