Christmas Thank You's

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Rainman4u2, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I hope no one falls asleep while reading this....

The first person on my list is Paul. Sir thank you for such a wonderful place to learn, share, and laugh. I have no problem if you feel the need to create an award for your self, as you deserve it for all that you have done for us.

Next is Cats4uandme(Jeremy) and The Fishwisperer(Lonnie) That sunny, cold day in Pekin at Powerton Lake showed me what the BOC really is. You agreed to meet someone you didn't know, and go fishing. That was a wonderful and amazingly COLD day. First time I had ever seen a castnet used, and I learned a few things about rigs, and how to fish with 6oz weights in heavy current. I left that day knowing that I had two new friends.

Slingblade, your third on my list. You let me pass on the same friendship that was shown to me. You are a great friend.

Fourth on my list is Schoe. I can't say enough about this man. Anyone who has the pleasure to meet him will agree. You taught me how to jug fish, how to bank pole, and how wonderful liver's are for bait. You always have your door open, and are always willing to share from your experiances. Weather it be moving a tractor in the snow, or taking a three hour ride to fish at Clinton, you make the day enjoyable, and worthwile.

Finally, to all of you. I can't list everyone's name who's passed on a bit of knowledge, or a good laugh. Those who have lent an ear, or voiced an opinion. ALL of you mean the world to me. I wouldn't give up the last year of the BOC for all of the money in the world.

Thank you all,
    Ray

P.S. Darryl, when are we going Bass fishing????

2. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    merry christmas, rainman.....

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Merry Christmas to you and yours Rainman!!!

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Good post Ray, I have made some good friends here on the B.O.C. most I have met some I have not. :D

6. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    great post ray merry christmas to you and your family

7. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Merry Christmas to you and yours Rainman

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    merry christmas to you too raymond have a safe and peaceful holiday season

9. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Merry Christmas to You and Yours Ray. I enjoyed playing name that tune with ya earlier this year!!

10. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Hey Ray, Thank You Bro, you've passed on some good info yourself and some great laughs too. Merry Christmas to ya.

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great post, I enjoy reading all your post..You are a big asset to this forum.