Christmas lights

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by jrgriffhusker, Nov 27, 2009.

1. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Has anyone started on their X-mas lights yet? I've gotten 2/3rds of the front yard done and will be finishing the rest tomorrow after I get back from NP and getting the rest of what I need.

So lets here it guys/gals who took time yesterday or today to do lights???

Pictures coming soon.

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Mine have been up for 3 yrs. Drives the neighbors crazy. One said something about taking them down:smile2:, Told him to have at it.

3. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
  4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Took advantage of the nice weather around Halloween time, and put some lights up on the house and our back yard fence. Still thinking about adding some more later. By the way, who wants to pay our electric bill?:smile2: LOL!

5. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Well I supposed to go to Menards to pick up more decor but we hit a snag thanks to the wife's ex.:angry: Is it legal to turn a full grown man into bait, and do you think a big ole channies would eat a leg???:smile2::smile2::smile2: Just kidding that's not nice I know.:confused2: Cats work better right?:tounge_out:

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Got lights on the tree and a bunch set out to go up outside..maybe sunday afternoon

7. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Don't really do much for outdoor lights anymore,livin' in bfe, we are about the only ones that see them,but used to do more when we lived in town and the kids were younger. now it's just a tree is about all we bother with.

8. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    you should keep them lights up outside for when you got company coming.....:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I got everything put up outside and my wife got all the stuff inside put up. Pictures will be put up just as soon as I get them downloaded. I still need to get to Menards to get more stuff. And then it'll be real cool.:smile2::smile2::smile2: