Christmas Eve

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by jonnycat, Dec 23, 2006.

1. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I'll be at Marshall Hall when it gets daylight. Try for bait at regular spot and fish until 10 or so. Anyone else going? If you see me, stop by to say hello. My son, Majorcat, may be with me but I'm not certain. Hope to see some of you out there. Later for now---jonnycat

2. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Good luck & be safe. Look forward to you report. Looks like you'll have some nice weather.

3. speciallibXO

speciallibXO New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Good luck to you Johnny.

4. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Left home at 5am. 1 hour to the ramp with all but 2 out of maybe 14 stop lights on a big Green. Knew it would be a nice morning. Got a couple cutters and started looking for the arches. Did a lot of looking and didn't find anything for quite a while. Finally decided to head up to Ft Wash around 8:30. Found what was a pretty good sized clump of fish and was feeling good about it. Put the poles in and the wind just picked up till it was pretty bad. Pulled everything and headed back down to Ft Belvoir, Around 10:15 I got a mad 30lb'er and right after that a 15lb'er. Decided it was time well spent and came home. Took disposable photos of the 30 and one day I get some pictures on here. Hope all enjoys their Holidays. Later for now---jonnycat

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    thanks Johnny i look to hit the water around 9am tomorrowand show some out of town guys just what all the talk about this river is all about. got a brother-in-law who thinks the world moves around bass. Well its catfish 101 time tomorrow maybe show him just what bass are really good for :big_smile:
    if anybody makes it out stop on by and say hello.